Oriental Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Oriental government security Life assurance Company limited. It offers insurance coverages for a mega range of projects such as power plants, chemicals, steel, and petrochemical plants. Oriental Health Insurance provides a variety of different Health insurance plans to both rural and urban population.
The Oriental Health insurance plans online offer much needed financial cushion in case there is a sudden or planned hospitalization. Some of the key features included in the insurance plans are cashless hospitalizations in the network hospitals, high sum assured, No medical check-ups for people below 45 years old, discounts on the family premiums, income tax benefits on the premium payments etc.
The plans ensure that you and your family get the best coverage against various unforeseen medical conditions, which are not under your control. The primary goal of Oriental Health Insurance is to save the insurer from the skyrocketing medical expenses since; it covers almost all the expenses of an insured person depending on the type of plan. The health insurance policies are available for everyone including group, Individual and Senior Citizen in India. Customers can enroll in the plans whenever they want directly through the website online.
It Is Important To Buy Health Insurance from Oriental Insurance?
Oriental health insurance offers various plans that fulfill your expectations for the insurance. The plans are some of the most wanted ones in the Healthcare insurance industries. In addition, The Company stands out including innovation in its products. Therefore, the chances are high that you get at least the coverages of your choice through any of the insurance plans. It comes with several unique benefits and features. If you enroll in any of the health insurance plans, you will enjoy the following benefits.
- Cashless treatment in the network hospitals – you get to enjoy cashless treatments for your pre and post hospitalization.
- No screening for person age 55 or less- if the person enrolling to the plan is below 55 years, he or she will not have to go through the initial health screening phase.
- Comprehensive health coverages – The coverages included in the health insurance plans are decided after taking the needs and requirements of all individual into account.
- Cash allowances – Once enrolled, the insurer gets daily cash for the sum assured
- Attractive discounts on the premiums – If you are investing in the Oriental health Insurance plan, you get attractive discounts on your premium payments.
- Quick settlements – you get easy, hassle-free claim settlements
- Lifelong renewability – Enroll to the insurance plan and get an option to extend the plan lifelong. You do not have to go any other insurance providers if you wish to.
- Flexible portability – If you have an unpleasant experience from oriental insurance, you get to switch to other insurance providers at any point in time.
With all these benefits offered, Oriental health insurance is an easy decision for the health plan for the year.
Reasons To Buy Health Insurance from Oriental Insurance
You would need some strong reasons before you buy any health insurance plan. Oriental health insurance plans have varieties and advantage associated with each feature.
Each of the plans covers Inpatient hospitalization costs, Pre and post hospitalization cost, Domiciliary treatment cost, Daycare procedures and treatment, Organ donor charges, maternity covers, tax benefits, hospital cash etc.
Plans and coverage:
- Oriental Individual Health Insurance plan – sum assured varies between INR 50,000 and INR 5,00,000. Covers 30 days for pre-hospitalization and 60 days after post-hospitalization. Medical tests are mandatory for a person over 45 years.
- Oriental Happy Family floater plans – sum assured vary between INR 1.5 lakhs and INR 10 lakhs. Medical tests are mandatory for age above 60 years.
- Oriental overseas media-claim plans – the sum assured vary from INR 50,000 to INR 5,00,000. No medical tests required for any age.
- Oriental group media-claim plan- Entry age varies between 3 months and 75 years. It also covers 30 days for pre-hospitalization and 60 days after post-hospitalization.
- Jan arogya plan – Entry age varies between 5 and 70 years. Covers expense 30 days for pre-hospitalization and 60 days after post-hospitalization.
- The health of privileged elder – This is a special health insurance plan for seniors. So the entry age for the plan is 60 years and above. The minimum sum assured is 50,000.
If you are looking for an affordable Health Insurance plan offering you all kinds of coverages you want, Oriental health insurance plans are the best ones in the insurance industry. Along with the wide range of coverages, you would get discounts on the premiums. You can check all the plan features on Coverfox and then choose accordingly.